The series includes:
- 3 twenty-minute meditations
- 10 minute personal reflection and writing prompt
- 4-minute mantra reflection
- 45 page Gratitude Journal: A Beginners Guide to Creating a Gratitude Practice That Works For You
- BONUS: Mindful Actions gratitude podcast episode
The mantra audio file has an accompanying page in the journal with a list of the mantras we recite. I encourage you to review the list of mantras every morning for a month, and pick out the one that resonates with you for that day. And for the writing prompt personal reflection, you can use the notes section in the back of the gratitude journal, or find a beautiful notebook, journal, or paper that reflects who you are.
So how do you get to the point where gratitude comes naturally to you? Where you automatically start to shift your negative thoughts into learning opportunities? Glad you asked, that’s what I’m here! Let’s dive in together to identify feelings we often overlook when we’re busy and stressed. We are going to experience multiple levels of gratitude, appreciation, and being present through these meditations. Together we will uncover both joyous moments and struggles on your journey to find appreciation in even the most unsuspecting places in your life.