Is the constant pull between new and old relationships with family and friends extra stressful during the holiday’s? How about the memory and guilt of old traditions vs creating new traditions? Let’s chat about this from a mindfulness perspective and meditate on it to help us get through this holiday season.
- Pema Chödrön Quote: “Nothing ever goes away, until it has taught us what we need to know”.
- Breath control helps quell errant stress response, Harvard Health
- The Effects of Stress On Your Body, Healthline
WEEKLY MANTRA: I am at peace. I am calm. I am loved.
MINDFUL ACTION: Identify what/who stresses you out the most and decide how you will address it. Then practice deep breathing any time you feel the stress rising.
Find me on social media for daily mindfulness tips and activities.
- Instagram: @beth.backes
- Facebook: /mindfulactionsbybeth
- Pinterest: @mindfulactions
- YouTube: /@mindfulactions
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/beth-backes/support