Mindfulness and meditation teachers often say the phrase “your feelings are valid”. But what does that actually mean? We’re going to break it down and learn how to apply this concept to our everyday lives and interpret the emotional regulation of the ups and downs that we experience. The mindfulness quote I mentioned in the meditation is from mindful.org.
This weeks mindful action:
- Log and track your emotions multiple times each day.
- Notice any themes or trends in what you’re feeling and how your emotions change over time.
- Keep your notes in a journal, notebook (not one you use for to-do lists or work), or on your phone.
- Follow me on social media to check-in throughout the week on your progress.
Find me on social media
- Instagram: @beth.backes
- Facebook: /mindfulactionsbybeth
- Pinterest: @mindfulactions
- TikTok: @beth.backes
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/beth-backes/support